Số lượng cần tuyển: 1
Mô tả công việc
- Having a complete knowledge of the hotel product including room rates, relative facilities, food and beverage outlets/promotions, spa, fitness center and etc.
- Monitoring daily arrivals/departures and anticipate guest needs and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive manner.
- Overseeing the smooth running of the Guest Relation department on a day to day basis to achieve high levels of guest satisfaction.
- Greeting and acknowledging guests from at least 2 meters.
- Suggesting alternatives to meet customer needs in terms of product features and benefits.
- Offering information and services where appropriate.
- Thanking customers and inviting our guests to return.
- Meeting and greeting all return guests, regular guests and VIP guests of the hotel as required.
- Supervising systems for luggage delivery.
- Developing and maintaining a motivational working environment within the department and positive relations with other departments.
- Having a complete knowledge of hotel policy and procedures.
- Reporting health/safety and security hazards to your manager or duty manager.
- Ensuring that all lobby and entrance areas spotless condition at all times.
- Ensuring that all duties are complete prior to shift end as outlined in the shift checklist.
- Conducting daily shift briefings, meetings, and share relevant information with employees.
- Checking function board for correct spelling, dates and layout according to function lists from banquets.
- Ensuring that all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met and that all follow up is completed on a timely basis. Pre-empt and anticipate guest needs.
- Undertaking that relevant administration duties related to maintenance and housekeeping requests.
- Maintaining regular quality control inspections of department‟s standards.
- Ensuring that information is transferred from shift to shift.
- Arriving at work on time in the uniform provided, ensuring a neat and tidy appearance according to the employee handbook.
- Attending training sessions/meetings as required.
- Maintaining a system of regular employee training and reporting.
- Responsible for managing tour desk - Performing other duties as assigned by managers.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary & Benefit will be discussed in job interview.
- Other allowances and benefits according to the Hotel’s policies.
- Social & Health Insurance policies according to the Vietnam Labor Law.
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least College degree in any field
- At least 2 year experience in Customer Service supervisory level of international hotels
- Good inter-personality skills, outgoing, and friendly
- Strong in English communication skill and computer literate
- Strong in supervisory, problem solving skills, and execution of work
- Willing to work overtime
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please kindly send your CV and application letter toto our office at 07A Dong Loi - Sapa - Lao Cai or by e-mail to our HR email: email@example.com SĐT 0978 932 359